At the top, where it should be:
We are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media team.
The Behave Analyst role is a pivotal role in our business, realising the company vision of behaviourally led solutions in marketing. Sitting at the heart of this role is the requirement to develop differentiated behaviourally led insights that lead to effective and innovative solutions and ideas for clients. The role will also see the candidate play a key role in acquiring new clients by developing proposals and selling in potential solutions (supported by a strong marketing function to bring in a pipeline of potential customers).
Within this role the candidate will use our unique tools and capabilities, and knowledge of behavioural science to develop business solutions for clients beyond media strategy. This will include a broad range of areas including using behavioural data sets to inform strategy, broader audience and brand strategy work, and helping with product development and messaging.
We understand it may not be possible to find a candidate who is fully experienced across all these areas, so we are also interested in a candidate who can show a balance of experience with enthusiasm for our ambitions.
What we are looking for
- A proven track record of developing unique and actionable insights for clients
- A strong knowledge of behavioural science and it’s application within marketing
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on the ability to collaborate with others, and driving projects through to successful completion
- Quantitative research experience or skills
- Experience working with clients across different markets
- Experience using some media and insight tools such as TGI, Touchpoints, ethnographic research tools, social media discourse analysis tools, biometric tools, or others
- A range of experience with different clients in different sectors
- Behavioural consultant – working with behavioural researchers and the data team to develop insights and solutions for a broad range of business challenges from audience development and brand strategy, to creative optimisation, to product development
- Research skills – a strong academic and/or work experience background in behavioural science
- Presenting – confidence in presenting with experience of building stories around key actionable insights from research
- Curiosity – a high level of curiosity, with a drive to continually find better ways of understanding human behaviour