At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
You will be working on a variety of clients with key focus on Pet Pharma client/ FMCG clients and EPSON
The Biddable AD is responsible for ensuring that your clients’ receive an outstanding level of service and strategic thinking across their Biddable activity.
You will lead planning and activation across paid search and social for your client mix, and work closely with clients and TM teams to develop and implement recommendations. You will also play an active role in our cross-department AD team to influence the future direction of the business.
Based in our London office (although working remotely for the time being), and reporting into the Performance Lead, you will be working as part of our 19 person Biddable team, who sit within our wider cross-discipline Activation Team.
- Lead account performance and activation across multiple channels for the client and act as the senior point of contact for all paid search and paid social activation queries (internal and external).
- Lead the output of your team, ensuring expectations are met at the highest of standard and that forecasts and month to date deliverables are constantly monitored and latest trends acted upon.
- Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
- Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required.
- Working on new business pitches when required.
- Maintain, develop and nurture relationships with search engines /social media platforms and tech 3rd parties and ensure the team are up to speed on all the latest developments.
- Running team appraisals/recruitment and implementing training plans for own hub as and when required.
You will have 3-4 years+ hands-on experience of planning and executing paid search and paid social campaigns across the main search engines and social media platforms. You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, independent, curious, motivated and interested in developing yourself.