At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
You will be working across a wide range of our clients, and verticals. Examples of our clients are Epson, Investec, Paysafe, FMCG brands.
The Total Media Biddable Team are responsible for the planning and buying of digital media advertising campaigns across search and social media channels. This involves working closely with the wider media teams (TV, print, digital display, posters etc.) and planning teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
This role is central to the whole team, responsible for supporting the planning, buying and administration of media campaigns across a range of clients.
Based in our London office (with a hybrid working style) and reporting into a Biddable Manager, the Biddable Executive will be working with the whole team, providing support on activating digital campaigns, providing reports and learning on the job about our behavioural planning approach.
The ideal candidate will have some experience setting up and managing search/social ads. They will also have a demonstrable passion and understanding of digital media and marketing – particularly within Facebook & Google, which is essential for the right candidate- as is a desire to upskill quickly.
You will be assisting the team with setting up campaigns for their clients, to ensure their media activity goes live on time and as planned. You will also be involved in reporting on the results of these campaigns, and responsible for the financial admin involved in buying and paying for media activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Biddable Manager and supporting them and the team across key clients.
- Understanding digital plans and transferring them to bookings.
- Helping the team with media planning, buying and campaign administration on Search & Social.
- Ah hoc support including weekly/monthly reporting, PCAs and optimisation of activity.
- You should be able to demonstrate a keen passion for all things media, especially the digital landscape and technology.
- You demonstrate curiosity and energy in your approach and have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- You must have strong numerical and excel skills with GCSE maths and English at levels 4-9.