At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours –understanding how audiences think, feel and act– so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
You will be working on supporting a variety of clients in the finance, tech and automotive industry, but your key focus will be on BritBox, which should take up approximately 80% of your time.
In this role you will be overseeing the day- to- day running of Biddable (paid social and paid search) accounts acting as client lead. You will be reporting to the Biddable Performance Director, along with having line manager responsibilities for your teams execs/junior’s supporting you day- to- day. You will work closely with the clients and Total Media teams to plan and implement Biddable recommendations/tests and will be responsible for providing best-in-class campaign delivery in a fast paced environment.
Based in our London office (currently working in a hybrid style), you will be working as part of our 19 person Biddable team, who sit within our wider cross-discipline Activation Team.
- Managing PPC and Social Media implementation and reporting for your clients. (Dashboard setup powered by Tableau)
- Working with Account Executive and Performance Director to implement best practice processes for campaign management and optimisation.
- Applying behavioural strategies and principles to planning and buying.
- Responsible for account set up, audience/keyword strategy, bid management, ad copy, landing page optimisation, analysis, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, KPIs, conversion and reporting of paid search and paid social accounts.
- Maintaining, nurturing and developing relationships with all search engines /social media platforms and 3rd parties and educating the rest of the team and the agency on the latest developments
- Providing support in new business pitches and helping to bed in new Biddable clients.
You will have 2-3 years+ hands-on experience planning and executing paid search and paid social campaigns across the main search engines and social media platforms.
You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude. You will be independent, curious, motivated and interested in developing yourself. You will relish the opportunity for growth and development offered by the independent sector, and will demonstrate a keen interest in our behavioural positioning.