At the top where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
You will work on broadcast clients including MG Motor, Zoflora, YuMOVE, Rana Pasta, De’longhi, ENO and Fresh Pet
The Broadcast Team at Total Media are responsible for the planning and buying of campaigns across TV, radio, cinema, video and OOH. They work as part of the wider Activation Team to deliver integrated plans that have behavioural planning at their heart.
This role is important across the full team as it is responsible for leading planning, buying and delivery across all clients and driving synergy with the behavioural proposition.
We are looking for an experienced Broadcast Manager to own the day to day across TM’s varied clients. With a number of exciting new clients you will be able to come in and help us onboard and grow these new account.
With industry-leading training accreditations and an established training programme, this is a great opportunity to grow your media career
- Managing broadcast campaigns from strategy, implementation and reporting, acting as the day to day lead
- Reporting into the Account Director and with the support of an Account Executive, you will take briefs from strategy team and translate these into best practice broadcast media plans
- Maintain and develop relationships with media partners and 3rd party data providers
- Delivering innovative recommendations across media plans for all clients
- Understanding of what a broadcast plan looks like and means, leading to the ability to transfer client plans to bookings
- Adopting and utilising Total Media’s positioning as the Behavioural Planning agency
Buying and negotiation
- Lead the team with media planning, buying and campaign administration
- Working with Account Executive to ensure effective campaign set up, optimisation and reporting
- Negotiating with broadcast providers to ensure maximum value is obtained for the client
- Developing knowledge of a wide range of media markets, enabling informed conversations and holistic plans with media owners regarding TV, audio, cinema, OOH and digital campaigns
- Experience with audited clients would be a bonus, to help aid negotiations and drive results for our clients
Total Media contribution
- Working as part of the Broadcast and larger Total Media Activation teams
- Make significant contributions to internal meetings and brainstorms
- Creation of media updates and industry thought pieces
- 2-3+ years experience planning and activating across Broadcast media campaigns
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong client management skills, and passionate about new technology within broadcast space
- Passionate about broadcast media and new technology
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement digital strategy