At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
You will work on broadcast clients including MG Motor, Zoflora, YuMOVE, Rana Pasta, De’longhi, ENO and Fresh Pet!
The Broadcast Team at Total Media are responsible for the planning and buying of campaigns across TV, radio, cinema, video and OOH. They work as part of the wider Activation Team to deliver integrated plans that have behavioural planning at their heart.
This role is central to the team, responsible for supporting planning, buying and administration across a range of clients and ensuring that effective media solutions are provided.
This is an entry level role, so full training will be provided. Prior in-depth knowledge is not required, but demonstrable passion for media and marketing is highly desirable.
With industry-leading training accreditations and an established junior training programme, this is a great opportunity to start your media career.
- Assisting the planning process by contributing imaginative , creative and innovative ideas.
- Research media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships).
- Understanding of what a broadcast plan looks like and means, leading to the ability to transfer client plans to bookings.
- Adopting and utilising Total Media’s positioning as the Behavioural Planning agency.
Buying and negotiation
- Assist team with media planning, buying and campaign administration.
- Liaise with media owners to aid negotiations and buy media space .
- Developing sound knowledge of a wide range of media markets, enabling informed conversations with media owners regarding TV, audio, cinema, OOH and digital campaigns.
Total Media contribution
- Working as part of the Broadcast and larger Total Media Activation teams.
- Make significant contributions to internal meetings and brainstorms.
- Creation of media updates and industry thought pieces.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Driven to begin a great career within the media industry
- Curious and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about broadcast media and new technology
- Confident in your numerical abilities
- GCSE maths and English levels 4-9