At the top, where it should be: We are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident individual already familiar with the advertising industry and looking for their next step to join our International Client Leadership team. The role involves delivering best-in-class account management, strategic media planning, and business understanding and consultancy. You will oversee the day-to-day running of 1-2 client accounts, managing the effective planning and buying of advertising campaigns across all media channels.
What we are looking for:
The candidate that would be ideal for the role would:
- Have 2-4 years’ experience in an agency or marketing role.
- Have an interest in behavioural economics and the application of it in comms planning.
- Be a good communicator (verbal and written) and confident leading internal and external client-facing meetings.
- Be a master of multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads, with a strong eye for detail.
- Be ambitious and eager to improve.
- Experience of media planning and buying, and a good understanding of all media channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset, used to proactively discover insights and problem solve
- Confident individual who is able to build strong working and social relationships within the agency team and with clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel (comfortable with Pivot tables, formulating data etc.)
- Working knowledge of media finance applications (Media Ocean/DDS/Prisma, or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of media research systems (TGI, GWI, AdIntel, etc.)
- Understanding of and interest in behavioural economics
- IPA or equivalent industry qualifications