A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
You will be working solely on one household name client to be discussed during the interview.
Team clients include: DHL, Britbox, Fred Olsen, ENO and Florette
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist/editor to join our team and manage an exciting new content marketing project we’ve recently been awarded. Working with a content manager you’ll be tasked with developing and implementing a new content marketing strategy from scratch.
You will be working as part of a 7 person organic team, reporting into the Head of Organic.
A mid-weight content role, the ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar content marketing environment, or a portfolio of work that demonstrates extensive experience managing large-scale content strategies.
Particularly of interest are candidates with experience developing content marketing strategies that integrate SEO and PR activity.
- Develop an on going content marketing strategy covering the next 12 months
- Writing and providing SEO edits for articles with quick turnaround times
- Overseeing the planning and production of content by copywriters, handling editing and reviewing of submitted work
- Workflow management for all content marketing, reporting on upcoming projects to both the Organic Account Director and client team
- Ownership of site content, responsible for maintenance, optimisation and refreshing of copy at regular intervals
- Ensuring content strategies are integrated with wider team activity, such as SEO, PR and Social Media
- Handling content-centric on-page SEO. Technical SEO and off-site link development strategy not essential, but a considerable advantage.
- Understanding of social platforms and cross-channel content strategies to feed into wider team activity with the Content Editor
- Presenting strategies, content and results to clients in weekly statuses, monthly reports and quarterly business reviews
- Ensuring close integration with paid media channels