At the top, where it should be: At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
We are looking for an experienced digital display planner to own the day- to- day digital buying on BMW. Your primary client will be BMW, with support on additional smaller clients to be determined at a later date. This is a new client win for Total Media, so you will be able to come in from the start and help us onboard and grow this exciting new account.
On clients outside of BMW you will get hands on experience in programmatic trading & optimisation, however this is not essential pre-requisite knowledge.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience planning and activating display campaigns.
- Programmatic trading experience with DV360, The Trade Desk and Teads preferred.
- Strong communication & client management skills, and passionate about new technology within digital advertising.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and implement digital strategy.
Display Planning and Buying
- Delivering best in class display planning and execution, working with the central programmatic & biddable team to deliver holistic digital plans.
- Reporting into the Senior Digital Account Manager and with the support of an Account Executive, you will take briefs from strategy team and translate these into best practice digital media plans.
- Managing display campaigns from strategy, implementation and reporting and acting as the day to day lead from a Display perspective.
- Utilising digital planning tools to identify appropriate campaign solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with display media partners and 3rd party tech providers.
- Negotiating with digital providers to ensure maximum value is obtained for the client.
- Delivering innovative recommendations across media plans for all clients.
- Managing Account Executives and QA work delivered by them.
- Understanding of behavioural planning strategies and implementing behavioural concepts within digital media.
- Training of the wider team on latest developments within the industry and results experienced across clients.
- Having a basic understanding of all offline and online media activation disciplines.
- Working with Account Executive to ensure effective campaign set up, optimisation and reporting.
- Daily usage of platforms such as Doubleclick, Google Analytics and understanding of DSPs.
- Working alongside digital providers to ensure optimum performance for clients.
- Understanding campaign stats and implementing learnings to help build future recommendations.
- Sharing best practice methods of activating and knowledge to the wider team.