Digital Acquisition is all about understanding what a user wants from our clients’ platforms and analysing their behaviour when they get there. We then take those learnings and improve the user experience through a blend of SEO, CRO and for some clients development across both websites and mobile apps. This role is particularly suited for someone keen to develop skills in technical SEO, social media strategy and user experience.
- Demonstrate an understanding of factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing
- Experience using a variety of content management systems, such as WordPress and Drupal
- Experience using industry standard SEO platforms & analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner
- Understanding of social platforms and executing content strategies. Strategic planning experience across channels would be highly beneficial
- A chance to have a client-facing role, the successful candidate will have some experience reporting to & interfacing with stakeholders
- Educate clients on the changes in the search industry and how these changes could potentially affect the clients’ strategies and overall objectives.
- An understanding of how SEO, Social & CRO fit within clients’ wider strategies, such as PR and Creative, ensuring strategies are produced and implemented with these areas in mind
- Knowledge of website design, CRO and usability – or a keen interest in this area – would be highly beneficial but not explicitly required
We work across a range of FMCG, Travel, Tech and Gambling clients both nationally and internationally. This role will specifically be working on three Travel, Food & Logistics clients.
With the wide remit of the role you will need to be entrepreneurial and self motivated to teach yourself new skills and to take on new challenges, with an interest in developing knowledge of multiple interrelated disciplines.
If you want to develop a broad skillset and learn how behavioural economics works in digital environments then this role is for you.
Meet the hiring manager
Phill Palmer Head of Organic
Phill leads the Organic Department at Total Media, which do a range of activities under three complementary teams; Digital Acquisition, Communities and Content. He is a strong advocate of helping brands understand what their audiences are saying and where these conversations are happening. This enables brands to be best placed to naturally influence their audience with their Owned and Earned platforms.
“Total Media is fantastic to work for at as it gives you the chance explore new industries and technologies, then adapt them to your day to day work.”