At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us:
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter. We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
The Digital Team at Total Media are responsible for the planning and buying of campaigns across digital display, search, publisher, audio and video. They work as part of the wider Activation Team to deliver integrated plans that have behavioural planning at their heart. This role is central to the team, responsible for supporting planning, buying and administration across a range of clients and ensuring that effective media solutions are provided
This is an entry level role, so full training will be provided. With industry-leading training accreditations and an established junior training programme, this is a great opportunity to start your media career. Prior in-depth digital knowledge is not required, but demonstrable passion for media and marketing is highly desirable, as is a high level of numeracy and ability in excel.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who-
- Has excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Numerical degree preferable, but not essential.
- Is driven to begin a great career within the Media industry.
- Is curious and energetic
- Assisting the media planning process by contributing imaginative , creative and innovative ideas to client strategies
- Researching media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships) to support the team
- Understanding of what a digital plan looks like and means, leading to the ability to transfer client plans to booking.
- Adopting and utilising Total Media’s positioning as the Behavioural Planning agency
Buying and negotiation
- Assisting team with media planning, buying and campaign administration
- Liaising with media owners to aid negotiations and buy media space
- Developing sound knowledge of a wide range of media markets, enabling informed conversations with media owners regarding digital campaigns
Total Media contribution
- Working as part of the Digital and larger Total Media Activation teams
- Making significant contributions to internal meetings and brainstorms
- Creation of media updates and industry thought pieces