AT THE TOP WHERE IT SHOULD BE: At RTM, we’re committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of our team.
A bit about us
Running Total Media is a Manchester-based independent media planning & buying agency, and part of the Total Media Group. We aim to connect people to brands, using media strategies based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with experts dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, out-of-home, publishing, digital, and data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and confident individual looking to join our non-broadcast media team. The role involves supporting the team across all areas of this process including media planning, buying, campaign management & reporting, and account management.
What we’re looking for
The candidate that would be ideal for the role will be:
- Interested in, hopefully even passionate about, digital media of all types
- A good communicator (verbal and written), numerate, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads with a strong eye for detail
- A team player, diligent, proactive and eager to learn and develop their media career
- An interest in problem solving & business consultancy.
- A high level of curiosity, with a drive to continually find better ways of understanding human behaviour.
- Working with the wider team to provide brilliant, high-performing digital campaigns across multiple channels – including paid social, PPC, and display.
- Helping with planning & client servicing through understanding of clients’ business, business issues, marketing and media objectives
- Will grow into building strong relationships with clients by providing proactive servicing
- Will develop a good understanding of media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding the pros and cons of each channel
- Researching media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships)
- Maintaining best practice administration for clients
- Managing campaigns to ensure they deliver great results for clients
- Attending presentations & meetings
- Competitive & market analysis
Extended role :
- Keep abreast of industry news and events
- Pro-actively participate in agency and team initiatives
- Villa Plus
- Manchester College
- Victorian Plumbing
- Beauty Bay