A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
Clients: Clients include BritBox, Rustlers, Natural Balance Foods, Investec and Germany Works
Supporting the team in the day to day running of client campaigns & end to end responsibility for smaller clients. Our unique setup brings the digital planning and programmatic execution together within the one team, removing the gap between planning and activation which has delivered great results for the agency and our clients.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced campaign manager to take the next step, with an opportunity to own your own accounts and gain experience across a wider range of channels including audio & DOOH.
- Actively interested in the digital media landscape, new media opportunities and media research
- Knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem
- Experience of digital planning and buying including relevant research tools
- Demonstrate ability to develop and implement Display strategy
- Experience using demand side platforms of DV360 or The Trade Desk
- Performance Display campaign experience advantageous
- Experience using DCM/Campaign Manager 360 preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads with a strong attention to detail
- Deliver audience driven strategies through the use of campaign planning tools
- Manipulate data to drive audience insight
- Work effectively and build relationships with other activation buying teams & Client Services to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels
- Foster and adopt the theory of behavioural planning and apply this to audience planning and segmentation
- Understand and apply strategy matched to the role of different digital channels
- Provide compelling proposals that clearly show the logic from campaign planning to activation to measurement.
- Execute and manage programmatic & direct campaigns for your clients including Display, Video, Audio & DOOH
- Actively negotiate rates with publishers
- Be responsible for the timely activation of campaigns
- Ensure that client campaigns are structured to provide a logical link from campaign planning to co-ordinate campaign set up with the ad ops manager.
- Supporting the agency systems bookings process and manage all bookings with 3rd parties
- Utilise bid management platforms such as The Trade Desk and DV360, to meet client’s business objectives
- Provide continued auditing of campaign spends
- Analysing campaign effectiveness and preparing reports for clients as required
- Liaise with activation teams on digital performance to ensure efficient use of clients budget
- Communicate results with publishers and identify optimisation opportunities
- Identify new opportunities across digital to test with campaigns and relaying them succinctly to the AM and/or Client Services