At the top, where it should be:
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
The Data Team sit at the intersection of Behave, our insights team, and the rest of the media agency, working across all aspects of the media cycle – planning, activating, optimising and reporting. We work with data from clients, specialist partners and from our own media to give insights to our clients and internal teams.
We are looking for a full time, permanent GRADUATE BUSINESS ANALYST to join our growing team based in London. These roles will assist and learn from a number of key teams in order to help us understand and grow our offering and revenue, improve processes and develop new products and insight. In this role you will:
- Dive into all our collective data sources data and how we use it in media
- Work on innovative and new projects
- Extract and manipulate data for both internal analysis and QA purposes
- Learn to create Dashboards
- Improve your skills in SQL; learn other languages such as Python and R
- Work in a Agile environment, learn project management principles and practices
- Create both commercial and technical documentation for our products
- Study for relevant industry-recognised qualifications
- Working with Data Engineers, QA existing and new dashboards for clients
- Working with Ad Ops, ensure best practices are documented and followed
- Working with Behave Consultants, Finance and other teams to find insight in our own data and data from clients & 3rd party providers
- Working within Data Strategy to assist the Director with client projects
- Visualise data science outputs
- Grow your skills as a data specialist
- Above all you need to be curious as to how things work and interested in problem solving things when they don’t quite make sense!
- You should have a numerical degree in technology, mathematics, science, engineering or computer science or another related technical discipline
- Working knowledge of a query language such as SQL
- Familiarity with programming languages such as python or R would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to be able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to team members
- A strong analytical mindset