A full training and skills programme will support the successful candidate in their development in order for them to blossom in the role, and fulfil all of the attributes listed below. The role will suit a very numerate graduate with strong communication and excellent analytical skills.
- Liaison with all key media owners to ensure brilliant delivery of TV and video campaigns
- To be exceptional at managing detail and enjoy building faultless reports
- Requirement to administer campaigns relating to large amounts of client investment in a highly responsible, accurate and timely fashion
- Active management of campaigns to ensure best possible results and performance
- To be interested and inquisitive in statistics and econometrics
- To analyse and interpret campaign data and to implement change based on this data
- Detailed analysis of campaign performance – high level of numeracy and Excel skills required
- Regular contact with clients (meetings, calls, presentations etc.)
- Need to negotiate strongly with media owners
- Ability to produce meaningful and influential presentations that explain and sell opportunity
- Desire to be an early and significant part of something that we hope will turn out to be quite special, and not just an unappreciated cog in a large, efficient but ultimately joyless conglomerate.
Meet the hiring manager
John Marshall Managing Partner of Running Total Media
John is one of the founders (and Managing Partners) of Running Total. He has been in the media business for over 25 years in various guises (TV, radio, digital, out-of-home, planning etc), and launched Running Total with his business partner Colin Reynolds in 2016. They’re delighted to be part of a joint venture with Total Media – who are leading the way in behavioural planning in the industry.
"Total Media are really supportive of the work we do here in Manchester, and they’re a great bunch!"