We are looking for an International Account Executive to work on Slack and Lebara as key clients.
You will be responsible for assisting with day to day client management, strategy, media planning and buying across all media channels, supporting the Account Manager and Account Directors in the group.
- Assist managers and directors with planning & buying.
- Develop an understanding of the clients’ business and objectives.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external (clients, partner agencies, media owners, etc.) stakeholders.
- Research media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships, competitor activity, etc.)
- Liaise with media owners and teams internally to help develop reactive / proactive proposals and to understand media offerings.
- Develop knowledge of media research systems and tools (TGI, AdDynamix, Mediatel, Mintel, Ebiquity, etc.).
- Build and maintain creative documents as well as co-ordinate asset delivery.
- Develop understanding of Total Media reporting and dashboard system.
- Attend presentations, meetings as well as client calls on a regular basis.
Necessary skills, experience and knowledge:
- Has an understanding of international media planning and buying .
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of media finance applications such as MediaOcean/DDS, Media Explorer, Media Explorer Stats or equivalent.
- Focussed, articulate and can-do attitude.
- Confident individual able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency.
- Should be familiar with DCM and trafficking processes.
Slack, Lebara as well other international opportunities within the group and new business.
As an ideal candidate you will have twelve months media experience, thorough organisational skills as well as a proactive approach and willingness to develop your career.
Comprehensive digital media knowledge would be preferred.
Fluency in another language is a plus, but not essential.
Meet the hiring manager
Sian Rosie Business Director
Sian has been with the Total Media for 8 years, transitioning from UK to International after winning the Lenovo EMEA business in 2013. With a strong understanding of media and experience of the complexities involved in balancing centralised and local needs, Sian led the Lenovo and Motorola accounts for five years before recently leading the pitch teams to bring in new tech wins such as Slack
"Our agency footprint has seen continual growth in the International space and the strength of our client relationships are a reflection of this - it’s an exciting time to join the team”