We are looking for an International Account Manager to initially work on Epson and DHL Express as a key clients.
Within this position you will be responsible for day to day client management , strategy, media planning and buying across all media, supporting the Business Director and Account Director in the group.
The role requires excellent planning and buying, project coordination skills as well as proven client facing experience.
Epson, DHL, other international opportunities within the group + new business
Minimum of 3 years experience in local & international media planning and buying across a breadth of media channels.
- Good knowledge of all media channels with strong digital experience
- Knowledge and understanding of International /local media surveys
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy, excellent presentation and communication skills, proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work according to own initiative and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong interest in strategic thinking
- Experience of managing financial procedures
- Foreign language will be a plus but not essential.
Meet the hiring manager
Karine Bernard Business Director
Karine joined Total Media in 2011 after more than 11 years working in international media sales. With a strong understanding of international media and the B2B space, Karine has been leading key accounts in this area.
“Big client, small agency, what is there not to like?”