A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
Clients: Epson, DHL, DeLonghi, Kenwood, FitXR, BMW, YuMOVE and a lot of exciting new business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident individual looking to join our International team. The role involves media planning and buying across all media channels (international), Digital, Press, TV, OOH, Radio. The candidate that would be ideal for the role would:
- Have knowledge in Digital (preferred)
- A good communicator (verbal and written), numerate, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Be apt at multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads, with a strong eye for detail
- Be a team player, diligent, proactive and eager to learn and develop their media career
- Fluent in one European language (French/Spanish / German) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience with Microsoft software applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel (comfortable with Pivot tables, formulating data)
- Focused, articulate and can-do attitude
- Confident individual who is able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency as well as having the motivation to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Develop a good understanding of international media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding of the pros and cons of each medium
- Knowledge of media finance applications (Media Ocean/DDS, Media Explorer, Media Explorer Stats or equivalent) preferable but not vital
- Knowledge of Media research systems – content and application (TGI, Similarweb, GWI etc) preferable
About the team
We are a small team (for now) with big ambitions. We all have are have a keen interest in international brands and varying media landscapes in different markets.
International accounts tend to mostly be serviced by big network agencies, we want to change that. All our recent international clients have seen the refreshing change from larger organisations.
We have a JV with one of the largest independent agency “networks”, which give us scale without losing autonomy. We are in the process of growing that relationship and working closer with them across international new business