At the top, where it should be: At Total Media we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production. We also have several talented operational teams at Total Media who keep everything running smoothly.
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic person to join our close team of three, providing key administrative support for our People & Culture department. As we are looking for an apprentice, the successful candidate will be given 20% of their working hours to dedicate to their studies.
What we’re looking for
This is an ideal opportunity for someone enthusiastic and organised with great interpersonal skills who enjoys solving problems and getting stuck in.
This role will provide crucial support to the day-to-day running of the People and Culture Team and the successful candidate will provide administrative support across a wide range of projects.
Timekeeping, strong organisation skills and attention to detail will be key to this role. You will be building strong relationships with people at all levels across our UK offices, so strong communication skills are essential. You will also be privy to some sensitive information and employee data, therefore discretion and professionalism is a must.
- Managing Gmail careers inbox
- Assisting P&C Advisor with job postings
- Drafting Offers
- Welcome emails
- Arranging P&C inductions
Learning & Development
- Sending training calendar invites including remote set up
- Recording training attendance
- Assisting P&C Advisor on arranging external training
- CPD diary administration and reminders
- Collecting testimonials following training for CPD Gold
Iris HR Management System
- Regularly checking and updating employee information
- Setting up new starters on the system
- Adding details of leavers
- Scanning and updating employee paperwork (remotely & in office)
- Using Excel to pull reports for the team
- Arranging exit interviews with the CEO
- Assisting our marketing department with award entries
- Assisting on drafting contracts
- Assisting the P&C Advisor with the delivery of some projects, such as AdUnlocked
- Taking ownership of the company Organogram
- Answering general HR queries where relevant