At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of our team.
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic person to join our close team of three, providing key administrative and organizational support for our People & Culture department across a number of HR areas. This role will have visibility across all areas of HR and will be heavily involved in the day to day running of the department. As we are looking for an apprentice, this role will be split 80% on the job working and 20% studying in our office in Soho.
What we’re looking for
This is an ideal opportunity for someone enthusiastic and organised with great interpersonal skills who enjoys solving problems and getting stuck in. This role will provide crucial support to the day to day running of the People and Culture Team and the successful candidate will provide administrative support across a wide range of projects. Timekeeping, organisation and attention to detail will be key to this role. You will be building strong relationships with people at all levels across our UK offices, so strong communication skills are essential. You will also be privy to some sensitive information and employee data, therefore discretion and professionalism is a must.
As this is an entry level role, no experience is required but an enthusiasm to learn, an interest in HR and strong organisational skills are desired.
General administration for People & Culture Team:
- Writing offer letters
- Writing contracts for employees
- Handling all reference requests
- Employment confirmation letters/ ad-hoc letters
- Management of physical HR filing system
- Diary management where needed
Iris HR system management:
- Updating employee information and ensuring all new starters are added to Iris, working with the P&C Co-Ordinator
- Scanning and uploading employee information
- Answering all Iris HR queries
- Monitoring sickness and holiday levels by team and presenting any problem areas to HR Manager
Learning and Development:
- Co-ordinating and sending out training invites including remote and hybrid set up
- Gathering feedback from training, including creating new ways of collecting feedback
- Monitoring training attendance and highlighting potential issues
- CPD account administration
Additional ad hoc duties:
- Assisting HR Manager and HR co-Ordinator with projects
- Answering general HR queries
- Ownership of the company organogram