Supporting the team in the day to day running of client campaigns & end to end responsibility for smaller clients.
The successful candidate will have the ability to switch from programmatic to 3rd party buying ensuring campaigns meet client objectives and agency proposition.
We feel this role is unique in the market place and gives the right person huge scope to embrace a fast moving industry.
- Deliver audience driven strategies through the use of campaign planning tools e.g. TGI, Hitwise, Comscore
- Manipulate data to drive audience insight
- Work effectively and build relationships with other activation buying teams & Client Services to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels
- Foster and adopt the theory of behavioural planning and apply this to audience planning and segmentation
- Understand and apply strategy matched to the role of different digital channels
- Provide compelling proposals that clearly show the logic from campaign planning to activation to measurement.
- Manage all bookings with 3rd parties
- Execute and manage programmatic & direct campaigns for your clients including Display, Video , Native & Mobile campaigns
- Actively negotiate rates with publishers
- Be responsible for the timely activation of campaigns
- Ensure that client campaigns are structured to provide a logical link from campaign planning to co-ordinate campaign set up with the ad ops manager.
- Utilise bid management platforms such as DBM, Oath and Adobe, to meet client’s business objectives
- Provide continued auditing of campaign spend
- Communicate results with publishers and identify optimisation opportunities
- Identify new opportunities across digital to test with campaigns and relaying them succinctly to the AM and / or Client Services
DHL, Youngs, Rustlers, Fred Olsen, Epson, Kwiff , Investec, Carmignac & many more.
- Experience using DFA preferred
- Experience of digital planning and buying including relevant research tools
- Performance Display experience advantageous
- Knowledge of the programmatic space
- Actively interested in the digital media space
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement display strategy
- Passionate about display and new technology
- Ability to get results while remaining personable.
Meet the hiring manager
Duane Thompson Head of Display & Programmatic
Duane is Head of Programmatic at Total Media. Before he joined the agency in June 2016, Duane worked publisher side at IDG UK as Head of Programmatic Platforms and Data where he honed his comprehensive views across technology, strategies and propositions within the programmatic market.
“If Total Media was a cake, the ingredients that make up this company are in the right proportion, this cake will rise to sheer perfection.”