At the top, where it should be: We are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident individual looking to join our UK Client Leadership Team. The role involves account management, media planning and buying, and business understanding and consultancy.
What we are looking for
The candidate that would be ideal for the role would:
- Have 1+ years’ experience in an agency or marketing role.
- Have an interest in behavioural economics and human insight based media activation.
- Be a good communicator (verbal and written), numerate, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be apt at multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads, with a strong eye for detail.
- Be a team player, diligent, bright, proactive and eager to learn and develop their media career in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft software applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel (comfortable with Pivot tables, formulating data etc.)
- Focused, articulate and can-do attitude
- Confident individual who is able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency as well as having the motivation to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Develop a good understanding of media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding the pros and cons of each medium
- Knowledge of media finance applications (Media Ocean/DDS, Media Explorer, Media Explorer Stats or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Media research systems – content and application (TGI, Similarweb, GWI etc).