A bit about us
Total Media Connect is part of a leading independent and international media agency Group that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter. We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, and we work across the media spectrum.
At Total Media Connect we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Group.
We are looking for someone to join us as part of our fantastic digital team. If you are that person who has a strong understanding and knowledge of digital marketing channels i.e. display and video, paid social, PPC, you could be the person for us. This is an Exec level role that would provide support to the senior team members and clients alike.
You would need to be able to plan, execute and manage campaigns using Google platforms i.e. DCM, DV360, Google Analytics, AdWords (across managed and self-service digital platforms). You would responsible for creating and presenting media proposals based on recommending the most appropriate types of digital channels to use. You would maintain and develop strong relationships with media owners and be able to ensure that all your findings and ideas would be clearly communicated to the internal teams. You would provide insightful and actionable post-campaign reports.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of agency experience in digital media planning and buying.
- Strong digital media marketplace and emerging media channels knowledge
- Fluency in using Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong and reliable communicator, especially as we’re all WFH
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines, so you should be able to prioritise workloads
- Someone who has excellent numeracy, oral and written skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of DDS preferable.