A bit about us
Total Media Connect is part of a leading independent and international media agency Group that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter. We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, and we work across the media spectrum.
At Total Media Connect we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Group.
We are looking for someone to join us as part of our fantastic planning and activation team. Largely the focus will be on offline channels but broad digital knowledge would be a plus. If you are that person, who has a good understanding and knowledge of Out of Home, Print and Radio you could be the person for us. This is an Exec level role that would provide support to the senior team members and clients alike.
You would need to be able to plan, execute and manage cross-media, non-digital campaigns. You would responsible for creating media proposals based on recommending the most appropriate types of media channels to use. Television is not part of this requirement. You would maintain and develop strong relationships with media owners and be able to ensure that all your findings and ideas would be clearly communicated to the internal teams. You would provide insightful and actionable post-campaign reports
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years planning and buying experience in a media agency.
- An individual who can take campaigns from brief through to media booking.
- A great team member who will provide support across the wider offline team across designated clients.
- Fluency in using Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong and reliable communicator, especially as we’re all currently WFH.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines, so you should be able to prioritise workloads
- Someone who has excellent numeracy, oral and written skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of DDS preferable