A bit about us
Total Media Connect is part of a leading independent and international media agency Group that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter. We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, and we work across the media spectrum.
At Total Media Connect we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Group.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work as key account handler for with one of our multinational clients. A good understanding of the digital landscape is essential and the role will require multi- territory media planning.
The role will also include taking responsibility for a number of other accounts which will also require knowledge of other non TV media channels. You will be expected to build strong working and social relationships with clients, gaining new clients’ trust with ease, and provide a proactive service to clients.
You will develop creative solutions through excellent briefing and collaborative working with both internal and external media teams. You will ensure that effective media solutions are provided with the utmost value and benefit to a clients’ business. You will actively identify KPIs, establish relevant targets and work with appropriate measurement methods. Through informed knowledge of media markets including emerging formats/channels, you will proactively share this knowledge internally and with clients when relevant. The role will require you to facilitate the delivery of detailed campaign analysis with actionable insights.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years experience
- Ideally experienced in eCommerce brands and tech sector (not essential)
- Good knowledge of all media channels with good digital experience
- Knowledge and understanding of international media surveys (e.g. TGI Europa)
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy, excellent presentation skills, proven problem-solving ability and ability to meet deadlines.
- Someone who has a strong interest in strategic thinking.
- A focused, articulate and confident individual able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency as well as having the motivation to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and confidence in front of clients.