At the top, where it should be: At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
A bit about us:
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
Client mix will include: Natural Balance Foods (Nakd & Trek bars), Greene King and MG Motors, but this could be subject to change.
In this position you will be responsible for the day to day management of some of the agencies most exciting accounts. The level of account management required will vary depending on the individual account and you will be expected to lead some, but support the Account Director on others.
This is a great opportunity for taking ownership of some accounts (senior support will also be provided) whilst learning and developing on others.
Understanding client business’ and their needs is important so we can demonstrate how Total Media can really help. This will involve taking client briefs and translating them into an easily digestible format for internal teams, whilst owning the project from start to finish within the Total Media 5 in 5 behavioural planning frame work. Training on the structure of this will be provided.
The role requires an excellent understanding of all media channels, as we have teams that plan and buy the entire media mix of online and offline.
What we’re looking for:
Our ideal candidate will-
- Have a minimum of 3.5- 4 years experience in a comms planning or client servicing role within a media agency in order to hit the ground running.
- Be an organised individual with good coordination skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic team player, who is friendly and approachable.
- Be able to provide clear instructions to others and meet deadlines.
- Understand clients business’s and identify how Total Media can help.
- Have strong knowledge of all media channels (online and offline).
- Posses good presentation skills.
- Have an ability to problem solve on their own
- Be able to build healthy relationships with clients, clients partners and internal teams.
- Not be afraid to push back and provide clear reasoning as to why.
- Have an ability to demonstrate planning frame work and story telling.
- An interest in developing strategy and understand human behaviours.
- Good admin skills.
- Experience with these is desirable, but not essential:
- Ad Intel (Addynamix)
- Planning frame work