A bit about us
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
At Total Media we are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media Team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and confident individual looking to join our UK Client Service team. The Client Service Team is the conduit between the client and the agency with the primary focus being to support the client with their business challenges through applying the agencies unique approach to media planning and buying. We like to operate as business consultants working in partnership and collaboration with our clients to solve real business problems.
The role involves supporting the team across all areas of this process from account management & administration to business understanding.
What we’re looking for
The candidate that would be ideal for the role would have:
- Basic media knowledge across all channels.
- Be a good communicator (verbal and written), numerate, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Be apt at multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads, with a strong eye for detail
- Be a team player, diligent, proactive and eager to learn and develop their media career
- An interest in problem solving & business consultancy.
- A high level of curiosity, with a drive to continually find better ways of understanding human behaviour.
- Assisting managers with planning & client servicing through understanding of clients’ business, business issues, marketing and media objectives
- Will grow into building strong relationships with clients by providing proactive servicing
- Will develop a good understanding of media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding the pros and cons of each channel
- Researching media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships)
- Maintaining best practice administration for clients
- Liaising with Activation specialists to negotiate and buy media space and with partner agencies on creative assets
- Attending presentations & meetings
- Competitive & market analysis
Extended role :
- Keep abreast of industry news and events
- Pro-actively participate in agency and team initiatives
- Natural Balance Foods
- English National Opera