At the top, where it should be:
We are committed to diversity & inclusion and providing equal opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring our processes are free from any form of discrimination or bias, right from the application process to life as part of the Total Media team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across one of Total Media’s biggest accounts; BMW. Working with a talented team, with a full personalised training program with weekly objectives for the first 3 months, and then monthly to ensure your development and independence as a Senior Account Executive.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to an Account Manager, you will work within the Digital Activation team, supporting on omni-channel media and executional planning. Your day-to- day will include generating and checking reports, assisting with financial processes for your accounts and being the operational support within you client pod.
This will include management of campaigns across all forms of digital media, providing an excellent opportunity to hone your craft in digital planning across Display, Biddables and Affiliates. You will be provided with cross-channel training in all areas of digital including formal qualifications as well as on the job support from your team which will give an excellent pathway into your career in digital.
What we are looking for
- Display experience and preferably another biddable or affiliate channel, but not essential.
- Great attention to detail.
- The ability to work on numerous projects at once in an accurate manner and be able to hit tight deadlines.
- Good numeracy, analytical and written skills.
- Most of all, you need to be ambitious and want to drive your career through making a difference to the agency.
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc)
- At least 1.5 years’ experience in an agency environment.